<body> GirlybutterfLIEr's SHopping Heaven

 

...PROFILE

Your name here
and other blah blahs.

...LINKS

ICE ANGEL
< link
link
link


...ARCHIVES
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • December 2007


  • Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
    Fill out your e-mail address
    to receive our newsletter!
    Hosting by YMLP.com
    hits

    ...CREDITS

    DESIGNER:  ice angel


     

    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    Sunday, December 30, 2007


    Hi one and all ,please support Advertlets.com. It is a great website that provide opportunities for you to increase traffic to your blog shop and help you to generate income at the same time. This is like killing two birds with one stone. The more visits to your blog, the higher the income you get. I signed with Advertlets because it is a new and interesting concept that help me to earn money at the comfort of my own home. The benefits of joining Advertlets is very attractive. Advertlets is constantly being updated with attractive offers, promotions and news.This helps me to be on the edge with the latest news and trend. Advertlets also offers free website tools for me to upgrade and customise my blog to suit the needs of my customers, which in turn benefits me. If customers like my blog after upgrading, they will visit my blog more often and this in turn generate more traffic to my blog and income for me. This ensure my blog to be individualised and unique. I am also able to customise polls to understand better the needs of my customers and find out their likes. I am also able to control my blog advertising experience. I hope Advertlets can help to increase traffic to my blog as well as help me to generate more income. I would like to increase the awareness of my blog locally as well as internationally with the help of Advertlets. And also, compared with other Online Advertising Services, Advertlets offers us more choice and freedom to customise advertising according to our needs. Thumbs up Advertlets.

     - I guess this is a beautiful mistake too...# ;